Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice
- National Beef Quality Audit: survey of producer-related defects and carcass quality and quantity attributes.J Anim Sci. 1993; 71: 1495-1502
- National Beef Quality Audit–1995: survey of producer-related defects and carcass quality and quantity attributes.J Anim Sci. 1998; 76: 96-103
- National Beef Quality Audit–2000: survey of targeted cattle and carcass characteristics related to quality, quantity, and value of fed steers and heifers.J Anim Sci. 2002; 80: 1212-1222
- National Beef Quality Audit–2005: survey of targeted cattle and carcass characteristics related to quality, quantity, and value of fed steers and heifers.J Anim Sci. 2008; 86: 3533-3543
- National Beef Quality Audit – 2011: Harvest-floor assessments of targeted characteristics that affect quality and value of cattle, carcasses, and byproducts.J Anim Sci. 2012; 90: 5135-5142
- National Beef Quality Audit-2016: transportation, mobility, and harvest-floor assessments of targeted characteristics that affect quality and value of cattle, carcasses, and by-products.Transl Anim Sci. 2017; 1: 229-238
- Canadian beef quality audit.Can Vet J. 1997; 38: 217-225
- Canadian beef quality audit 1998-99.Can Vet J. 2001; 42: 121-126
- National Beef Quality Audit 2010/11 plant carcass audit.(Available at:)
- A history of 30 years of industry service – the west Texas A&M university beef carcass research center.MS Thesis, West Texas A&M University, Canyon2022
- Association of liver abnormalities with carcass grading performance and value.J Anim Sci. 2010; 88: 4037-4043
- Exploratory observational quantification of liver abscess incidence, specific to region and cattle type, and their associations to viscera value and bacterial flora.Appl Anim Sci. 2022; 38: 170-182
- Causes of beef carcass and organ condemnations in Ethiopia.Asian J Anim Vet Adv. 2015; 10: 147-160
- Assessment of rumen mucosa, lung, and liver lesions at slaughter as benchmarking tool for the improvement of finishing beef cattle health and welfare.Front Vet Sci. 2021; 7: 622837
- Prevalence of bovine liver abscess in Karbala province in Iraq.Amer J Appl Sci Res. 2016; 2: 17-21
- The influence of liver abscesses upon beef carcass yields. Special Technical Bulletin.West Texas State University, Canyon1985
- Experiments towards a greater understanding of the liver abscess complex in fed beef. PhD Dissertation.West Texas A&M University, Canyon2018
- Beef liver condemnations.J Anim Sci. 1940; 1: 272-276
- http://www.ams.usda.gov/mnreports/nw_ls441.txtDate: 2022Date accessed: April 7, 2022
- National daily boxed beef cutout and boxed beef cuts – negotiated sales - morning.(Available at:)