To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Resistance of calf scour-producing organisms to broad spectrum antibiotics.Am J Vet Res. 1955; 16: 515-516
- AVMA. Antimicrobial stewardship definition and core principles. American Veterinary Medical Association.(Available at:)https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/avma-policies/antimicrobial-stewardship-definition-and-core-principles(Accessed July 13, 2022)
- AABP. Key elements for implementing antimicrobial stewardship plans in bovine veterinary practices working with beef and dairy operations.(Available at:)Accessed July 13, 2022)
- AASRP. Antimicrobial stewardship guidelines.(Available at:)Accessed July 13, 2022)
- CLSI. VET02Ed4 | Development of quality control ranges, breakpoints, and interpretive categories for antimicrobial agents used in veterinary medicine, 4th edition.(Available at:)Accessed July 13, 2022)
- Pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic evaluation of marbofloxacin as a single injection for Pasteurellaceae respiratory infections in cattle using population pharmacokinetics and Monte Carlo simulations.J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2018; 41: 39-50
- Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic integration and modelling of oxytetracycline for the calf pathogens Mannheimia haemolytica and Pasteurella multocida.J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2018; 41: 28-38
- Cephalexin susceptibility breakpoint for veterinary isolates: clinical Laboratory Standards Institute revision.J Vet Diagn Invest. 2018; 30: 113-120
- PK/PD integration and pharmacodynamic cutoff of cefquinome against cow mastitis due to Escherichia coli.J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2022; 45: 83-91
- CLSI. VET09Ed1 | understanding susceptibility test data as a component of antimicrobial stewardship in veterinary settings, 1st Edition. Clinical & Laboratory Standards Institute.(Available at:)Accessed July 13, 2022)
- Limitations of bacterial culture, viral PCR, and tulathromycin susceptibility from upper respiratory tract samples in predicting clinical outcome of tulathromycin control or treatment of bovine respiratory disease in high-risk feeder heifers.PLoS One. 2022; 17: e0247213
- Phenotypic antimicrobial susceptibility and occurrence of selected resistance genes in gram-positive mastitis pathogens isolated from Wisconsin dairy cows.J Dairy Sci. 2015; 98: 4521-4534
- ThermoFisher Scientific. Sensititre-Bovine-BOPO7F-Product-Overview-EN.pdf. Sensititre Bovine BOPO7F Product Overview.(Available at:)https://assets.thermofisher.com/TFS-Assets/MBD/brochures/Sensititre-Bovine-BOPO7F-Product-Overview-EN.pdf(Accessed July 13, 2022)
- ThermoFisher Scientific. Sensititre-plate-guide-booklet-EN.pdf.(Available at:)Accessed July 13, 2022)
- CLSI. VET01S Free Portal.(Available at:)Accessed July 13, 2022)
- CLSI. Welcome to CLSI M100 and M60.(Available at:)Accessed July 13, 2022)
- EUCAST. MIC EUCAST.(Available at:)Accessed July 15, 2022)
- Development of a method for creating antibiograms for use in companion animal private practices.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2020; 257: 950-960
- Commentary: Using antibiograms to promote antimicrobial stewardship during treatment of bacterial cystitis and superficial bacterial folliculitis in companion animal practice.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2020; 257: 900-903
- CLSI. M39Ed5 | Analysis and Presentation of Cumulative Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Data, 5th Edition.(Available at:)Accessed July 15, 2022)
- Antimicrobial resistance in mastitis, respiratory and enteric bacteria isolated from ruminant animals from the Atlantic Provinces of Canada from 1994-2013.Can Vet J Rev Veterinaire Can. 2018; 59: 1099-1104
- Prevalence and antimicrobial resistance patterns of Salmonella enterica in preweaned calves from dairies and calf ranches.Am J Vet Res. 2006; 67: 1580-1588
- Antimicrobial susceptibility of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Bordetella bronchiseptica, Pasteurella multocida, and Streptococcus suis isolated from diseased pigs in the United States and Canada, 2016 to 2020.J Swine Health Prod. 2022; 30: 130-144
- Latent class analysis to assess whole-genome sequencing versus broth microdilution for monitoring antimicrobial resistance in livestock.Prev Vet Med. 2021; 193: 105406
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.