To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Next-generation sequencing in clinical virology: Discovery of new viruses.World J Virol. 2015; 4: 265-276
- Next-generation sequencing technologies and their application to the study and control of bacterial infections.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2018; 24: 335-341
- Innovation at Illumina: the road to the $600 human genome. Nature Portfolio website.(Available at:)Accessed 06/09/2022)
- Overview of next-generation sequencing technologies.Curr Protoc Mol Biol. 2018; 122: e59
- Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Program. U.S. Food & Drug Administration website.(Available at:)Accessed 06, 09, 2022)
- Next generation sequencing (NGS): a revolutionary technology in pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine in cancer.Adv Exp Med Biol. 2019; 1168: 9-30
- Clinicopathological and genomic characterization of a simmental calf with generalized bovine juvenile angiomatosis.Animals (Basel). 2021; 11: 624
- Identification of genomic regions associated with concentrations of milk fat, protein, urea and efficiency of crude protein utilization in grazing dairy cows.Genes (Basel). 2021; 12: 456-475
- National animal health laboratory network antimicrobial resistance pilot project. USDA APHIS VS website.(Available at:)Accessed 06/07/2022)
- FDA-TRACK: Progress on FDA’s support of antimicrobial stewardship in veterinary settings. U.S. Food & Drug Administration website.(Available at:)https://www.fda.gov/about-fda/fda-track-agency-wide-program-performance/fda-track-progress-fdas-support-antimicrobial-stewardship-veterinary-settings#Antimicrobial%20Resistance(Accessed 06/07/2022)Date: 2022
- Next-generation sequencing for infectious disease diagnosis and management: a report of the association for molecular pathology.J Mol Diagn. 2015; 17: 623-634
- Clinical metagenomics.Nat Rev Genet. 2019; 20: 341-355
- Evaluation of targeted next-generation sequencing for detection of bovine pathogens in clinical samples.J Clin Microbiol. 2018; 56 (e00399–18, https://doi.org/10.1128/JCM.00399-18)
- Next generation sequencing-based gene panel tests for the management of solid tumors.Cancer Sci. 2019; 110: 6
- Next-generation sequencing in high-sensitive detection of mutations in tumors: challenges, advances, and applications.J Mol Diagn. 2020; 22: 994-1007
- From the pipeline to the bedside: advances and challenges in clinical metagenomics.J Infect Dis. 2020; 221: S331-S340
- Making the leap from research laboratory to clinic: challenges and opportunities for next-generation sequencing in infectious disease diagnostics.mBio. 2015; 6 (e01888–15)
- Infectious disease next generation sequencing based diagnostic devices: microbial identification and detection of antimicrobial resistance and virulence markers. US Food & Drug Administration website.(Available at:)https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/search-fda-guidance-documents/infectious-disease-next-generation-sequencing-based-diagnostic-devices-microbial-identification-and(Accessed 06/09/2022)Date: 2018
- Evaluation of targeted next-generation sequencing for detection of equine pathogens in clinical samples.J Vet Diagn Invest. 2021; 33: 227-234
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.