Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice
- Using and interpreting diagnostic tests.Vet Clin Food Anim Pract. 2006; 22: 195-205
- Sampling.in: McPike M.S. Veterinary epidemiologic research. VER Inc, 2009: 33-56 (chap 2)
- Statulator: An online statistical calculator.https://statulator.com/(Accessed July 05, 2022)Date: 2014
- Epitools Epidemiological Calculators. Ausvet.Website. 2018; (Available at:) (Accessed July 15, 2022)http://epitools.ausvet.com.auDate: 2018
- Epidemiological problem solving.AusVet Animal Health Services, 2004
- Current developments in the epidemiology and control of enzootic bovine leukosis as caused by bovine leukemia virus.Pathogens. 2020; 9: 1058https://doi.org/10.3390/pathogens9121058
- Prevalence of bovine leukemia virus antibodies in US dairy cattle.Vet Med Int. 2018; : 5831278https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/5831278
World Organisation for Animal Health. Enzootic Bovine” Leucosis, In: OIE terrestrial manual, - 2018, WOAH, 1113- 1124, chap 3.4.9. Available at: https://www.woah.org/en/disease/enzootic-bovine-leukosis/. Accessed August 08, 2022.
- Livestock disease surveys: a field manual for veterinarians.Australia Australian Gvt Publishing Service, Canberra1982
- Epidemiology for field veterinarians: an introduction.CABI, 2015
- New insights on the epidemiology of Coxiella burnetii in pet dogs and cats from New South Wales, Australia.Acta tropica. 2020; 205: 105416
- Q fever seroprevalence and risk factors in sheep and goats in northwest Italy.Prev Vet Med. 2016; 130: 10-17
- What is an intracluster correlation coefficient? Crucial concepts for primary care researchers.The Ann Fam Med. 2004; 2: 204-208
- Prevalence and antimicrobial resistance of Salmonella isolated from cattle feces in United States feedlots in 2011.Foodborne Pathog Dis. 2016; 13: 483-489
- Population dynamics of Salmonella enterica within beef cattle cohorts followed from single-dose metaphylactic antibiotic treatment until slaughter.Appl Environ Microbiol. 2019; 85https://doi.org/10.1128/AEM.01386-19
- Incidence and heritability of ovine pneumonia, and the relationship with production traits in New Zealand sheep.Small Ruminant Res. 2016; 145: 136-141
- The effect of chronic non-progressive pneumonia on weight gain of pasturefed lambs.New Zealand Vet J. 1987; 35: 163-166
- Significance of respiratory diseases in the health management of sheep.Small Ruminant Res. 2019; 181: 99-102
- Consensus recommendations on diagnostic testing for the detection of paratuberculosis in cattle in the United States.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2006; 229: 1912-1919
- Control of Brucella ovis infection in sheep.Vet Clin North Am Food Anim Pract. 2011; 27: 61-66
- Diagnosis of bovine genital campylobacteriosis in South America.Front Vet Sci. 2018; : 321
- [AHA] Animal Health Australia. Maintaining Australia’s freedom from TSEs. Animal Health Australia.(Available at:)Accessed July 17, 2022)