To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Body Cavity Fluids.in: Raskin R.E. Meyer D.J. Canine and feline cytology a color atlas and interpretation guide. 3rd edition. Elsevier, Inc, St. Louis2016: 191-192
- ASVCP guidelines: principles of quality assurance and standards for veterinary clinical pathology (version 3.0).Vet Clin Pathol. 2019; 48: 542-618
- Analytical quality goals—a review.Vet Clin Pathol. 2018; 47: 527-538
- ASVCP guidelines: allowable total error guidelines for biochemistry.Vet Clin Pathol. 2013; 42: 424-436
- ASVCP guidelines: allowable total error hematology.Vet Clin Pathol. 2018; 47: 9-21
- ASVCP quality assurance guidelines: control of preanalytical, analytical, and postanalytical factors for urinalysis, cytology, and clinical chemistry in veterinary laboratories.Vet Clin Pathol. 2012; 41: 18-26
- Survey of point-of-care instrumentation, analysis, and quality assurance in veterinary practice.Vet Clin Pathol. 2014; 43: 185-192
- ASVCP guidelines: quality assurance for point-of-care testing in veterinary medicine.Vet Clin Pathol. 2013; 42: 405-423
- Repeat patient testing-based quality control shows promise for use in veterinary biochemistry testing.Vet Clin Pathol. 2020; 49: 590-606
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.