To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The incidence of diagnostic error in medicine.BMJ Qual Saf. 2013; 22: ii21-ii27
- Diagnostic Errors: Technical Series on Safer Primary Care. World Health Organization, Geneva2016
- Causes.Am J Epidemiol. 1976; 104 (In File): 587-592
- Epidemiology's adoption of system dynamics is a natural extension of population thinking.Vet Clin North Am Food Anim Pract. Jul 2022; 38: 245-259
- Cognitive errors in clinical decision making.(Available at:)https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/special-subjects/clinical-decision-making/cognitive-errors-in-clinical-decision-making(Accessed August 25, 2018)Date: 2018
- Epidemiologic tools for biosecurity and biocontainment.Vet Clin North Am Food Anim Pract. 2002; 18: 157-175
- The use of a metabolic profile test in dairy herds.Vet Rec. 1970; 87: 150-158
- Immunoassay using antigen—enzyme conjugates.FEBS Lett. 1971; 15: 232-236
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) quantitative assay of immunoglobulin G.Immunochemistry. 1971; 8: 871-874
- Chapter 8.1 - immunoassay applications in veterinary diagnostics.in: Wild D. The immunoassay handbook. Fourth Edition. Elsevier, 2013: 623-645
- Evaluation of targeted next-generation sequencing for detection of bovine pathogens in clinical samples.J Clin Microbiol. 2018; 56 (003999-e418)
- The diagnosis of infectious diseases by whole genome next generation sequencing: a new era is opening. Opinion.Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2014; https://doi.org/10.3389/fcimb.2014.00025
- Next-generation sequencing of infectious pathogens.JAMA. 2019; 321: 893-894
- Ongoing revolution in bacteriology: routine identification of bacteria by matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry.Clin Infect Dis. 2009; 49: 543-551https://doi.org/10.1086/600885
- First isolation and genomic characterization of bovine parechovirus from faecal samples of cattle in Japan.J Gen Virol. 2022; 103https://doi.org/10.1099/jgv.0.001718
- Characterization of a novel influenza virus in cattle and swine: proposal for a new genus in the orthomyxoviridae family.mBio. 2014; 5 (000311-e114)
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.