To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Current role of ICP-MS in clinical toxicology and forensic toxicology: a metallic profile.Bioanal. 2014; 6: 2245-2259
- Mass spectrometry applications for toxicology.J Internat Fed Clin Chem Lab Med. 2016; 27: 272-287
- Current role of liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry in clinical toxicology screening methods.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2011; 49: 1091-1103
- Serum zinc concentrations: contamination from laboratory equipment.J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1979; 3: 179-181
- Quantitative assessment of the percent fat in domestic animal bone marrow.J Forensic Sci. 2011; 56: 775-777
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.